View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 23:36   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For the Love on Moses

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
1) I was too good for the one job I had
You're the one who left it instead of asking for a mask or something.

Quote:
2) I've not gone to a shitload of agencies to get work
Well you obviously haven't been to enough.

Quote:
3) I've decided I'm not going to leave my home under any circumstances
Noone has said that... although if you want to bring that up, you have been bumming around there unemployed for the best part of a year. So we're drawing our own assumptions.

Quote:
4) this thread was something other than me wanting to describe the hideous outfit of my 'teacher' and my Reading 'dilemma'
Call in sick.

Quote:
5) I'm not actually trying very hard to find work
Well if you haven't reached your target (Find a job) then you need to try harder to reach your target. Etc.

Quote:
6) I don't value a degree enough to put it on my CV
Where did anyone say that?

Quote:
If you want to add anything, just post it here and I'll add it to the list. At the end of the year we can add it to the GD Almanac 2007.
Ok how about "moaning on the internet and procrastinating instead of phoning companies up directly and asking for work experience/employment". It's all very well getting consultants to pass the buck to, but you should take the iniative yourself.