View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 17:56   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: For the Love on Moses

So, you just finished uni or what?
It also took me 2 or 3 months to find a job after I finished my education, and I have to say it was the second most horrible time of my life (the most horrible one directly followed: my first job).

I guess you send in your CV with your application, and they turn you down on your experience only? Can't you add something on your CV, like stuff that you do/did in your spare time and is related to your field of study? Doing graphics/game programming in my spare time greatly helped me finding a job. And if you really have no experience you have to sell yourself. Like put in those letters that you are a quick learner and you have the greatest confidence you can learn and adapt to their company with the greatest of ease. You're a product man! SELL YOURSELF!