View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 20:56   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
JBG stop being such a complete pussy and hit back anyway, who cares if you hit back? If you were dominating now you would be hitting every big planet in uni.. (obviously)

You havent been hitting back because you know Ascnednacy can win the round, BY hitting CT, the fact that you are stating if you get hit again by Omen/ND you will put a poll up and hit them for a 'long' period of time its just comical... I mean you guys so hypocritical, firstly Ascendacy was going to hit Omen UNTIL THE END!!!
I don't remember this?

Quote:
So now thats not happening, you start hitting CT, and others are hitting you because your most likely to win, fair enough?
[url=http://sandmans.co.uk/graph.php?data=a_Ascendancy&type=value&large=true]The race to the finish line has never looked so much like a death march.

Quote:
so now your saying you will hit ND/Omen who are not as likely as CT to win the round, is stubborn and pathetic
It is stubborn yes. Ideally it's not what we'd like to do. But it's the only option we're left with.

Quote:
and i REALLY hope ND/Omen hit you and tbfh i hope more allys hit you.. if you guys give up your chance of #1 to start smashing Omen again i would LOL alot
What chance?
<Munin> 30000 roids will mine 1800k value in 24 ticks (1 days). Assuming relatively normal bonuses that's about 3 mil score per day CT gain on us. This is an alliance that is well over 20 million score ahead right now.