View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 19:51   #16
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
Unless my memory fails me (as Im too lazy to go searching through old posts to prove some trivial point) the last time Ascendancy pulled a "we will have a poll and vote on who we will kill" threat they actually ended up going against their own vote... So much for that

Just seems like everyone finally can see straight through the Ascendancy propaganda of threats and promises, and just don't care about anything other than You not winning this round...(how does it feel being in Denials shoes?).

Game started that vote. The difference between Game and JBG in Ascendancy is that while no one ever listened to Game, everyone always listens to JBG.

Edit: oh, and Game's poll was for everyone else. This is just JBG letting everyone in behind the scenes on everyday happenings in Planetarion politics. This is hardly the first time an alliance has set down this sort of ultimatum, nor I hazard, will it be the last.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote