View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2014, 23:44   #1
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Stats - Round 59 and beyond

I decided to post this here as mostly it's only the people reading this forum who are interested in stats.

Whilst I'd like someone to create some stats for Round 59 (submissions welcome), I'd also really appreciate if someone, preferably not in an alliance, is willing to take on the organisation of stats (perhaps with 1-2 others assisting).

I'm happy to restart the beta server and stuff as there's no easy front end way of doing some of the stats bits, but the reviewing, shortlisting etc is something I'm finding I have less time to do, so it'd be good to know someone else is able to look after it.

Please let me know here or via e-mail ([email protected]) if you are interested.

Also, if anyone has stats for Round 59 they think should be considered, we probably need to get a shortlist by next weekend.

Thanks,
Appocomaster