View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2008, 23:06   #42
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: We shall Stoom them on the beaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Loving how Stoom is so diplomatic

I don't even want to know why Asc changed to the name StoomTheRevival, but with his name replacing Asc it coincides with the big headed front that Asc and Stoom portray!

As for the FC, just a "well done, you knocked our #1 player out of top 10" would of sufficed.

Also the FC hasn't had an effect because its hard for Denial to deal with ND/CT/Jenova incs aswell as Stoom's! and before you go bragging, try getting Stoom to launch 1st wave on Denial planets rather than letting ND take the brunt of the early defence ships so you can have an easier time of it.

ND do make good puppets though it has to be said
Oh shut up you moron. Denial sucks ass and you know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
I'd call 3.7mil attacker to 10.6mil defenders losses "won" if thats infact what u were trying to dispute. Reason we didnt gain was because 2 of our "worthless piece of shit" members decided to defend stoom against their own ally on said fleet catch and left before land.

For future reference to other ally HC's, don't let the likes of D3coy or Typhoon anywhere near ur ally. Nearly as big a mistake as letting Kenny have his forum account back before the round ended.

Anyway congrats Ascendancy.
I indeed tried to call it a win for you guys. Though alot of the def died there was ingal, I think we lost about 2 mln value after salvage.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote