View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 13:02   #29
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
A few selected VtS core started Wolfpack since they were pretty much tired of VtS and Fury clogging up the universe with the big fat fleets and their big fat NAP.

Biggdogg, TiG, decoy, Agamemnon, LX, etc.. think Game might have blowjobed his way there aswell... I hanged around wit them before they went official, but never really joined.. Fury and such...

Wolfpack was actually the channel for Fury and Legion's Execs, where we plotted how to murder Bluetuba, kill of RB, murder TE and laugh at IPC. Good times The Wolfpack of nowdays have nothing in common with the original, besides ripping off the name.
well its not at all like the original but it isnt ripping off the name. When the vts gang had formed wolfpack they merged with Out Of Order (a smaller ally basically made by the Tuba creators) and became Wolfpack Order.. Most vts peeps jumped back to vts and after a short time the ally cut out the Order name part and went with the Wolfpack name as it originally was and evolved to what it is today. So I wouldnt really call it ripping off the name
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote