View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:44   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
All your WP bashing at the forums are hitting yourself in the ass. WP played least shit of all the other alliances. And don't come with crap like 'oooh ascendancy didn't even try to do def calls and still ended 2nd, that makes us so leet.' Hoo-fkin-ray. If WP played shit, you played more shit. **** off.
That's completely wrong. You have to evaluate each alliance based on their playing style. Ascendancy's playing style suited them and they did very very well - finishing second after rising up the alliance rankings. Wolfpack took an early lead and held onto that, no point criticising them since we simply don't know what level of pressure it would have taken to get them to crack.

That doesn't stop CT's performance being particularly disappointing - since they failed to see that they couldn't just grind this round out like they did last round. Angels have been criticised in some places, but the closure of their eXi BG was always going to cause them pretty severe damage. WP have credited them with effective attacks on WP so hopefully Angels can do a better job next round.

I'm a bit disappointed by VGN, although not totally suprised - we can quite clearly see what gôsu bring to the table. TGV played well, Subh failed to live up to expectations and if I say what I think about Tides of Fire my PM inbox will cry since they can't take criticism.

Orbit and F-Crew round out the top 10 and have been neck-and-neck all round. Well done to both of them.

On races: 1 Terran, 11 Cathaar, 10 Xandathrii, 32 Zikonian and 46 Eitraides in the top 100. Some tweaking may well be needed.