View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2017, 20:37   #31
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
What I can say about hunting is the following: whenever a multihunter detects something weird/funny/suspicious, or when he/she gets a report of suspected cheating, he/she will investigate. The problem is that knowing someone is cheating, is not the same as being able to prove it.

Unfortunately, this leads to cheaters not being closed. But i will be honest, I would like to hunt again :P. I closed Cardi once (the only time i could get proof), which is fun!
There is a lot between doing nothing and being closed..
Case of this round I have in mind (and posted in other thread): planet again receiving ship donations (for the 5th round out of 6 rounds).. Consequence: planet donating ships closed; planet receiving ships: no consequence.

IMO: if there was enough proof to close the planet donating ships then there should be enough proof to take action against planet receiving ships/salvage.. And reverting the battle would be a good start.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote