View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 16:11   #30
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Loyalty for what?
Are TGV the new xVx?
I do love the trolls on AD, even if it's retarded trolling.

If FAnG/NewDawn were in the same position as TGV/Apprime, I'm sure they would consider loyalty a priority above going for the win separately (but with DigitalZero in charge of NewDawn who knows..)

As I have said before (I won't repeat again), TGV will not backstab their allies. If you enter in to a formal agreement with TGV, we will be loyal for the duration of the agreement.

TGV & Apprime are allies this round. Accept it, move on and get a grip.

Quote:
Dont make preround agreements about sticking together till the end, no matter how much you are stagnating the game for the future please.
Um be quiet you incompetent idiot?

It was inevitable that FAnG/NewDawn would enter the round pre-blocked. We (TGV/Apprime) were just countering this cooperation.

Quote:
Im sure we will get back at you some round in the future, going into the round preblocked With no intention of breaking up no matter how big the lead is.
Your a disgrace
Being threatened on the INTERWEBZ. lols.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote