View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 13:05   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I think the stats at end show you as having far less inc than any of top 6 alliances, we weill see though I guess.
What stats? We dont have any 'stats' until round end. We just have the !surprisesex' bot function which relies on J scans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
oddr have been awful, the hc are anything but solid, seeing as it will split end of round. Let's not even get started on defence
They were never expecting to be anything more than a 2nd teir alliance, which would put them on par defensively with ROCK and HR. That is where they are and they are still together as an alliance atm, that is more than can be said for some alliances in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frorest
Indeed. All arguments why your mass 'we are not a block' block is so lame.
ND and FaNG have been a 'we are a not a block' for 3 rounds now including this one. Why is it so wrong to have a counter to this seeing as FaNG and ND have won the last 2 rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest
Yes anything in your eyes that might create a bit of discussion is bad
No atleast half the post is about your opinion of ODDR (which you have already bleated on about in numerous other threads) and your opinion of your personal effect on the round. Everything else in it everybody already knew so it is completely irrelevant.

Quote:
barely mentioned me tbh, even said i had stayed out of politics
Seeing as the last paragraph is all about you that isnt true now is it!

Quote:
Indeed. Yet I am still far bigger than you.

And I haven't had top alliance/block back up, was even allianceless at one point and have had more incs than most.
Well done, you landed some attacks for XP, im happy for you. Seeing as i am playing purely defence and im sitting pretty in the top 100 with 500 more roids than you im sure that will have changed by round end And you were in ODDR for most of the round we have played.

Quote:
Round is over, APP has won, TGV neither care, nor have the balls to go for #1.
So the few people left will make sure TGV lose, I would think.
Probably the worst attempt to push TGV to attack App i have ever seen... we all know TGV will lose roids but FaNG, ND and chums will keep losing fleets to get them as they have all round and already have vast member apathy across the board. It will be close between App and TGV but really as we are both on the same side as long as someone else wins its all good

Quote:
I like the stats.
You will say anything to start a 'discussion' yeah?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote