View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 09:50   #22
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Cancelling orders on production

I accidentally lost a huge amount of resources last round, which was frustrating. And it wasn't completely because of my own idiocy either: we had recently bought a tevion wireless mouse, which turned out to be a pile of shit. It ate batteries every few days and it constantly cut out. When it cut out, I couldn't input new orders and when it finally recovered, the cursor sometimes danced across the screen clicking things as it caught up.

On this occasion, it clicked the 'cancel order' button.

Checkboxes would be nice.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote