Thread: wtf biffy
View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2005, 18:22   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wtf biffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
i know hitler have been dead some time but how he worked isnt forgotten so stop acting as one now pls :/

you is a disgrace to the comunity damn noob

My account gets banned, yet the turd of the millennium gets to roam free.

I know fishing in the gene pool can be difficult for someone, but could you atleast show up by the pond?