View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 20:57   #58
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I'd say there isn't a problem at all. In competitive games, losers will always whine, especially if the people competing have no particular close bonds with each other.
Currently its too easy, every round, for one alliance to run away with it - and by tick 500 the universe either accepts their victory, or it takes a quite huge effort (politically and militarily - hmm no red line under that, ace) to bring them down.

Even if nox hadn't joined in, I'm pretty sure denial would have seen off ND and jenova (basing that on r24 when CT, in a similar position, would easily have seen off a similar assault). So I'd say its very much a problem with the game (in this day and age where nearly all alliances can't sustain a long committed war). This is where I go "alliance limits of ~50 would solve this problem", then sit back n think about it, before adding "as well as probably bringing in a few new problems" before realising this isn't the suggestions forum
newt is offline   Reply With Quote