View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 20:26   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Denial!

I don't see breaking a NAP as backstabbing at all if the only result of you keeping it, is finishing 2nd. It's just common sense to do something that allows you to win - why keep an agreement that's not beneficial? The only people you backstab if you keep it are ultimately your own members. So if you value your own personal reputation over the welfare of your members, you keep that agreement.

Now look, what Sid said is vaguely true. Comparing any round now to what we had before is just silly. With 1up and Exilition we saw the last of the truly motivated, brilliant players playing at their maximum. Many of these players have moved on in life and have better things to be doing. Those who still play (in Ascendancy at least as that's how far my knowledge extends, I don't know about other alliances) are still capable of clever play, with breps that you can still appreciate. Although whatever I said, it doesn't make a difference to the fact that Kenny has talked out of his arse at times this round.

But planetarion is still something to try and win and a game that some people really do want to win - if the round was longer, this round would still be wide open but we're getting to a position where Denial will have time on their side and bar a catastrophe they look set to win.