View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 11:53   #15
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Wow, this is dangerous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
I'm not saying it's exceptionally stupid. It's a very very common form of stupidity that affects almost everyone. But you still deserve to (and have a right to) pay for your mistakes. Once your account is dry, perhaps you will have learned?
I'm not using IE.

Either way : Lack of knowledge != stupidity. The basic idea of trusting your browser to do simple things like show an url is a good one, because whatever tool you're using you have to trust it to some extenct. And even given the amount of ActiveX etc crapola around, I still think(thought) trusting something as simple as the adress bar to show what site it just requested is a sound decision.

Ofc, you might argue that you'd have to be stupid to not catch up with how crap IE is, but that would just be trolling