View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 16:22   #80
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

I'm sorry but a vast amount of the Scandy ladies at my uni look like they're Arnold Schwarzenegger's and Mo Mowlem's secret love children.

Before i attended my uni i thought all scandy women were 6ft, blonde and partial to a bit of lesbianism when they weren't playing beach volleyball.

I was wrong.

London is full of beautiful women, but guess what, the scum floats to the top. You obviously went to the 'wrong' parts of London.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote