Thread: Educashun Newz
View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2004, 13:16   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Educashun Newz

Standard starting salary for a teacher is 20k.

You get paid more depending on:
-Where you're based. Inner city london gets paid the most, whereas out in the rural areas you're likely to be paid less (because it's an easier job)
-How long you've been a teacher. It works on a point system. I think you get 2 points for every year you're a teacher.
-What position you're in. Head teacher obviously gets paid the most, with a hierarchy of pay -> authority.

The highest possible wage is to work as a headteacher in inner-city London. It's around the 100k mark.

I did have a graph showing how it works, but I think it was in a folder, not online - otherwise I'd link you to it. Edit: Found a link here if you are genuinely interested in how it works.

Last edited by Tomkat; 13 Nov 2004 at 13:23.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote