View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 00:01   #180
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
theam got a nap while he was a rather shit target, broke it when he was a good target -> got waved and roided to the ground and emoraged. Then gave some poor excuse why he broke it, I believed him, gave him a new nap while hewas on like 300 roids -> he gets a bit bigger, and breaks the nap again.
Now hes on the same size i d guess

actually i got the nap when i was a top 100 planet, then for some reason you dropped it, got me roided, i got quickly back up to 1k roids aprox due to newbie roiding, then when the whole universe roided 7:3 Maulder from Factory, who afaik are almost integrated in Omen took the chance and roided me (the Cathaar thingy planet, 5:10:11) while I still had a pnap, then I had shit all luck with roiding and I broke the nap when Asc went to war with omen while I still had shit all roids.

In the mean time i was able to send out 1-2 deffleets each night and taking non omen targets on asc raids.

edit: Just found out that Maulder was kicked from Factory because he was constantly attacking with Omen. He is omen now. So in essence, Wishy broke the nap first!
WISHY. YOU FASCIST!

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 3 Mar 2009 at 00:53.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote