Thread: Is it bashing ?
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2008, 12:59   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Is it bashing ?

I d like to attack anyone who ever attack / attacked me during the entire round.
If they just came out of protection and are fat, I d like the chance to attack them if they first attack me. I d also like to bash someone who has attacked me some time during the round, even if at a later stage I am much bigger than them.
Fact is though, that this wont happen alot, as these players most likely aint worth a fleetslot. But I d like the chance to do so..

I remember back in the glory days of PA when "smal guys / nubs" knew that they couldnt attack members of top alliances / top gals because they knew they would be roided to the ground. Whats wrong with that? Its their choice if they decide to attack someone, and by doing that gets marked as "hostile" for that player leaving him the option to attack him for the remainder of the round.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote