View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2009, 09:23   #65
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Coincidence sounds about right. You can have a bunch of supporters and be a cheater at the same time, the two are not mutually exclusive. Then you can close them for cheating, fine with me. Also, it has to be said that elviz hasn't been closed in quite a while! Pretty much since he joined Ascendancy, I believe, which was well over a year ago.
he may not have been closed, but JBG did acknowledge that elviz took salvage donations from his 'friends' to give him the round win in round 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG(10/6/2009)
I recently found out that elviz actually did go around and actively solicit salvage donations last round! If pateam wish to retroactively designate eksero as the winner of r30 that's cool with me.
Quote:
Yeah, recently. I'd specifically told elviz not to ask anyone as I assumed his friends would have enough common sense to just attack him anyways if they were going to if he asked. That way he didn't break any rules.
see thread: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...heating&page=4

and post: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster(10/6/2009)
what?! my dear lovely lars ( elviz ) in a pa cheating scandal?!

a quote from that thread also, and it is a sentiment that i agree with wholey (and has probably been reiterated in here anyway):

Quote:
...To me cheating is just retarded. If you sign up for a game you sign up in order to play by the rules of that game. Breaking those rules means you don't win.

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote