View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2017, 14:52   #1
Cowkimon

Cowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura aboutCowkimon has a spectacular aura about
Attack 4.6.7 LT 456. Get Confused sometimes? New Co-ordinate System

Slightly tongue and cheek suggestion...

Planet co-ordinates and ticks are (mainly) both 3 digit numbers. What are your thoughts on changing these so they don't match, for instance lettering clusters/galaxies so 4.6.7 becomes DF7?

Have you ever launched at the wrong target because you put the landing tick into the co-ordinates box? My short term memory is really bad sometimes and it has happened to me numerous times. Most times I correct it straight away. My alliance buddy and I were supposed to land tick 619 and instead he launched at planet 6.1.9 and almost crashed his fleet, with 10 minutes to spare. I pre-launched, woke up and found I had no wingman and assumed he'd decided to go solo at this other guy in a different alliance who would've killed his fleet hard. Just finished laughing about it, will try again with him next time lol.

Would be great to hear your thoughts and stories of people doing the same. Have people crashed hard due to this before?

Best wishes,
Cowkimon

Last edited by Cowkimon; 8 Nov 2017 at 15:00.
Cowkimon is offline   Reply With Quote