View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2007, 15:42   #35
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite advertising campaign of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
An unoriginal choice, but the Guinness surfer advert.
my cousin's girlfriend was part of the team that thought up that advert - she pretty much became rich overnight because of its aclaim, endorsements, awards and the future business it created for her and the company. she now runs a consultancy firm and the rights to a line of 'fashion jeans' in Sweden (PRP?). i wanna be in advertising :-(

Personally one of my faves has gotta be that advert for a random make of car (cant remember), where all you see on the screen is 'DIE' which is done really well and looks really sinister for the first 20 seconds, its written on peoples' windscreens, on notes in their car, scrawled on their hands, on post-it notes, etc... then it turns out it's just to remind them that their car is DIESEL - i loved it the first time i saw it.

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote