View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:30   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

Other random information that might be of interest:

[*] Last week i told her that we should get married *

[*] I also told her that she needed to wear her hair in pigtails **

[*] She thinks her friend is gonna get proposed to and was gonna invite me to the Engagement party as her plus one but said that wasnt gonna happen after a comment i made to her (she said it just after i said the comment) ***

[*] I buy her "presents" ****

*i'd deliberately kicked the underside of her foot whilst she was walking down the corridor infront of me causing her to stumble, she punched me in retaliation then later she'd kicked me in the calf as i was talking to someone in an attempt to collapse my knee out from under me (it didnt work) so i kicked her back (not hard of course). She's forever going on about needing to get married. Later that night I txted her saying that "We should get married. That way you dont have to die alone and i get a woman to abuse 'behind closed doors' ".

** leading on from the last case i told her she needed to wear her hair in pigtails to make it easier for me to pull (ala primary school)

*** The special olympics are taking place in Glasgow starting this weekend and she's a volunteer. I just questioned the fact of whether she was actually helping out or, rather, was competing.

**** sweets generally although i did buy her a Porcelin doll from a charity shop for her last August for her birthday (it cost £1 ... i wrapped it up in newspaper) and i bought a really tacky snowshaker for her and her friend (who also works with me) when i went down to Cambridge at the weekend but then went and bought a nice gift box and shredded tissue paper to put it in.