View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:18   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

There's a girl at work who i'm flirting with.

Actually there's two but since one of them ****ed off to Australia last week for 3 weeks i've stepped up the game on the other.

I've stepped up the game and things seem to have been going faster.

Normally we txt each other about 3 or 4 times a day.

Whilst i was away this weekend each day, each way we were txting each other about 15-20 txts.

Maybe not alot for some people but thats about 3 times the number of txts i normally send in total per day.

There were about 10 txts each way today (we were only awake for about 6 hours before we saw each other and i was at work and there's a kinda "no mobile policy" that i kinda broke but it doesnt pay to flout).

I get a txt as soon as she wakes up tho.

On Saturday night i got a drunken phone call from her at 4am.

We're calling each other more in general too.

Things, i thought, seemed to be going well.

Now tonight she was talking to me about a guy she's mentioned before (they "got off" a couple of weeks ago, he txted her, she blanked the first one but replied to the second, found out he was gonna be joining the Police and was put off by that).

Turns out that she'd sneaked this guy into her house (she lives with her parent's ... she'd needed a lift home and this guy hadn't been drinking ... apparantly "nothing happened") on Saturday night after the Club but before she'd gone out to a party.

She also mentioned another guy she'd talked about before (she'd been set up on a blind date about 3 weeks ago with some rugby player but it turns out he's moving down to England so nothing's gonna happen).

This guy had txted her tonight, she'd phoned back, he asked her to come through to Edinburgh (he'd pay the taxi fare ... which was £80 6 years ago) but she said he sounded rather drunk so decided against it.

Two guys mentioned to me in one night.

Ok after the background info here's the point of my post:

"WHY IN THE **** IS SHE TELLING ME THIS SHIT?"

It REALLY winds me up.*

Is she trying to see how much i like her by telling me about other guys who like her?

Is this woman logic?

Does anybody understand the female psyche?

Has anybody had a similar experience and can advise me?

Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can someone explain it to me.

PLEASE!

*obviously i didn't show how much i was wound up but nm.