Thread: Dear Compaq
View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:40   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Compaq really piss me off

About 3 months ago I naively thought that perhaps with the HP/Compaq merger that there was a chance that their notebooks would improve from the overprised and unreliable pieces of **** they used to be so I got a nice expensive P4 2ghz Evo something. After about 2 days the hard drive had developed bad sectors, after the 3rd day the LCD screen was intermittenly failing. After a week the battery had failed but I wasnt too bothered, as on the 4th day I had dug out my lovely sexy Vaio back out from its retirement home under the desk and was blissfully ignoring the overprised and unreliable piece of **** compaq.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote