Thread: Dear Compaq
View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 19:05   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dear Compaq

Dear Compaq ... or HP , im not sure, youre confusing me already

Id like to complain about your customer service. This would be the customer service which, when i attempt to input my system serial number and identification to your website, tells me i cannot access that page because it does not exist.

This would be your technical support online which, when i attempt to access it from the UK , tells me "You cannot access this webpage from your country"

And

This would be your phone support which works 8-6 , which is the hours i work, hence i cannot phone. So i phone the number for your premium support line, explain my problem, and a trained monkey called Jane tells me "Well , we have out of hours tech support if you phone the US". And when i ask "Did you just seriously tell me to phone the US to get tech support" , and she confirms "Yes , that is correct".

Id like to ask "How exactly do you ever get customers coming back when your website goes out of its way to prevent you sending any questions , and your tech support line is only open when 99% of your customers are at work" ..... and i have to confess im completely lost for answers.

Im not sure this message will get a response from your support centre, so to give them extra incentive , ive attached a GIF of a bunch of Banana's , so the monkeys have some extra motivation.

Yours Sincerely
Steve McGuinness
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote