View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 10:51   #146
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Oh you are just so full of it. Do you even know or have heard of people who dont DARE post on the forums because mighty scary Idler and his fellow comrades with ties to "Lets destroy PA - 1up" posts red blobs for no apparent reason.

And here I was, thinking we didnt live in Amityville.
See this is what annoys me about people like you, you sit there thinking you know it all while being completly ambigious to the fact that theres a whole other part of this community. Wake up and realise that the communities bigger than just your little group and that while your actions may not have a negative effect on your and your friends they can and often do have negative effects on people further down. These people arent there for you to act all high and mighty over and sneer at, they are people whom come from an area of the game that makes up the majority of players yet is represented here the least and which we NEED more of them posting and having their concerns listened to as they know more than most on this forum what they are talking about when it comes to these issues and concerns. (I mean its alright people saying things like "1up/nd/angels have poaching problems too and we think the current systems fair and we should know as we are at the top of the game" but the truth of the matter is they dont know as well as those whom have been in, are in or actually take an intrest in the struggles they are going through. It shouldnt end up being pretty much just me fighting for the cause of over half the players in this game against pretty much all the other half of the game. They should feel able to come and fight their own battles)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew