View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2006, 00:01   #107
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: wakey the dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The issue was that someone with strong ties to a group whom when it comes to these forums has a very negative image of being hostile and missusing the rep system to drive people off the boards chooses to start handing out neg rep on a thread on the issue its just reinforcing a belief that isnt true and needs countered to get people posting
You're the one using terms like 'strong ties' and 'group'. Idler is an individual and may post as such. His posts do not represent the views of 1up as an alliance nor are they neccessarily indicative of anything 1up related.

Quote:
If some of you actually bothered to go and do some reading, especially of the thread that started this all you would see that in that in these 'reping' issues that come up against 1up I'm always supporting them.
You're hardly championing the cause here though are you? Is your support only relative to how hard a time you get from 1up members?

Quote:
And remember that it wsnt me who is dragging 1up's name through the mud, I kept my convo with idler to PM, he decided to publish the private conversation.
This thread has been unbearably dull but I have read all of it and the only person doing any 1up referencing was you. Idler brought about a personal matter between you and him. He hasn't used 1up as an example anywhere nor are his posts influenced in any way by 1up on an alliance level. If you have a beef with idler about him creating this thread then fair enough but leave my alliance out of it. For the record I like Idler but he does tend to talk utter drivel on the forums. That said, it does sometimes make me laugh.

In fairness you had no real right complaining at Idler for negrepping you anonymously and without justification. If the boards allow it then you have no right chastising anyone for it. If it's that much of an issue for people then make it so they have to be signed.

Finally, if we're talking about 'groups' of AD posters. You might want to start smearing tar over several alliances with the same brush. 1up posters do tend to be strong in thier opinions, no doubt, but usually they are reasonably well expressed and contain reasoning. If you want to start bleating on then look no further than anyone that has ever used "owned", "n00b" or retard in thier post before you harass people with justifiable input into the conversation.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters