View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 15:49   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
where did this happen
The KOTOR2 argument was the first example, and probably the best. Not really worth getting into at this point, because the argument appears to have settled down into point/counterpoint again.*

Re: the information, I'm having trouble finding it because it was about 5 years ago at this point - so I don't know how applicable it would be anyway.

In the course of attempting with the finding of it I found http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...ic/4044303.stm though, and a few articles on research that suggest that the reason for any slump in music sales could probably be more attributed to the death of the single. DVD sales are up, cinema revenues are down, restaurant sales are up.

So maybe I was wrong (or out of date). Haven't really found anything clear cut except from the IFPI who have somewhat of a vested interest.

[edit]

*And there it goes again

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 24 Oct 2007 at 16:09.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote