View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 23:06   #53
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Really? It's always seen quite a strange notion to me. If you produce something cool and other people enjoy it, that to me seems a good day. Sure, it'd be an even better day if they deposited money into your bank account for the privilege and/or sent round their girlfriend to your home as a thank you present, but hey life's not perfect.
I agree. If someone distributed a few of the stories I've written (as long as they didn't claim it was theirs etc) and they became popular, I'd be really chuffed. I don't make a living from writing stories (or I'd be on the streets am i rite!) though - I think that's the difference. We can't understand because we don't make an income from our intellectual property.