View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2013, 17:48   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R54 stat discussion: revised Round 52 stats

Constantly using a different stats only gives the illusion of change.

The main issue with the r52 stats that I see is that there's little to no choice for the races. Once you've picked a roiding fleet, you've got no choice in what other ships to build. This is largely because there are so few. Go Ter De, get Wyvern and Centaur for free. Cat Co? Locust and Roach. Etd Fr? Dealer and Guardian.

You could try experimenting with adding some more off-class ships for all the races.

I haven't looked at them for long, but these are my first thoughts:
Ter: Fi -> Fi (alternative for Centaur), Cr -> De (with Harpies, alternative for Wyvern)
Cat: Fi -> Fr (with Co, alternative for Roach), Fr -> Cr (with Cr, alternative for Locust)
Xan: Bs -> De/Cr (with Fi and Bolt Thrower, alternative for Ghost/Arrowhead)
Zik: Fr -> Cr (alternative for Pirate, kill, Sair to steal), Fr -> Fi (alternative for Inforza, steal, enables stolen fleet, remove Clipper T1)
Etd: Fi -> Co (alternative for Dealer, better defense), Cr -> Bs (with Bs, alternative for Investor)

Comments on your changes: name changes make no sense. They'll just confuse everyone. I agree the Ranger is problematic, but nerfing it without compensating elsewhere is not the way to go. Merchant change I'd need to see a calc on. Reduced armor might make it weaker against Rangers. Intentional?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 16 Oct 2013 at 18:00.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote