View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2014, 19:27   #195
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im pretty suprised the other alliances, HR, Spore, CT, P3n, and ND actually are happy with sitting around getting roided dry at this part of the game, without making a stand against the blockers.
Most alliances have been involved in their own wars. Someone will correct me where I am wrong but I think both ND and spore have at some point attacked HR. CT has been off and on fighting Ult. And since p3n's fighting Ult ended we have been fighting faceless.
This unfortunately prevents too much of a bloc forming against ult. For example one would usually think that having been smashed by ult p3n might be quite happy to take part in a bloc to get some revenge. But having ptargeted by faceless for a few days while we lay on our back and did nothing after stopping the conflict with ult we seem to be intent on fighting faceless to get back some of those lost roids.

Though these kind of conflicts are unlikely to last throughout the round

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote