View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2012, 11:09   #45
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about
Re: Galaxy Fund Suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So basically the reasons YOU gave for justifying the latestarter abuse is complete bollocks as your saying it takes vast amounts of activity to do to this method yeah?
Yes and no.

The select few (mikee and me), I wonder if anyone else in uni practices it, is the subject of your concern, yes.

The 99.9% other latestarters aren't.

Now the question stands if this should be implemented for the sake of a select few, who is spending vast amounts of time doing it anyway (hence contributing to a gaming community.

On that subject, I think it shouldn't. And that the universe should live with the fact that a certain few are willing to spend the amount of time doing it.

AND

just to clairify it for you kai since you didn't play this round and all, I did it two rounds ago, last round I started from scrath in BG PT 0 - the regular way.

I also did this round, but had other issues as explained above, hence my (many 2300) roids and low value for some time. This resulted in a rank as 232 this round, with most of my value donated to other gal members. As I had little time do be online and play actively.

so there's three scenarios here

1. The usual latestart pt 5-600 score gain move on (good cop)

2. The scenario I had this round with limited online time (semi good cop)

3. The last evil one where a latestart spends stupid amounts of time to achieve big in every way, as described, (bad cop)

Now of the 3 scenarioes how many of each do you think actually plays out during a round??

my bet is 80/19/1 percent.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote