View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:57   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

I disagree, I think prelaunching is fine, as it does allow newer and less active players to get in with the more accepted launch times and means people can sleep plenty and be up in time for a jgp to see if a recall is needed.

It gives newer players a chance, whilst more active players will still have the advantage from, for instance, getting up in order to recall/relaunch if there is def; thus a greater chance of landing attacks. I think the gaps we've seen between the likes of 1up/eXilition/ToT and the other alliances proves that activity still pays off and doesn't somehow devalue how 'hardcore' said alliances are.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote