Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 10:46   #181
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

I'm on it now, had the funeral yesterday and now that's out of the way things should be faster.

I'm planning on having a bigger mess around today to try and improve the FR fleets.

The best way to balance out FI/CO is to have very tasty alternatives. If, for example, a lot of xan/ter/etd go for CR/BS fleets then there will be lots of anti FI/CO about.

Atm, I think ter CO is probably overpowered. You can sink 70% of your resources into CO and 30% into dragons. The EMP fleets will struggle to get through so many CO, as will xand killers (especially with the salvage bonus). Terrans won't try it and dragons are exceptional anti CR/BS - your only real vulnerability is massive teamups or cath CR. I might weaken the dragon defensively to compensate for this

Last edited by Gate; 9 Apr 2009 at 11:33.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote