Thread: New-Race
View Single Post
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 21:11   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New-Race

I didn't actually agree with the 'kill population' attribute, I'd want someone experienced with the game to explain its effect to me before I back it.

Also, you really should try balancing these 'stats' against the other races

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
Because of that, they could have an additional trait: dread.
With fear in their minds the enemies would concentrate on defense and lose efficiency in firing:
The armour of their ships would gain 5%, but their weapons would lose the same amount...
Another way to implement fear would be that all population bonuses are set to 0 when a hostile Amazon fleet approach their planet (eta4 and lower).
Don't be silly. What is this supposed to be, Makhil's Gimmick Race? We've found a good attribute (steal resources), you don't see any other race with more than one do you?