View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 16:10   #10
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Planetarion Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Since most radios manage to reach out to a broad spectre of audience i am quite sure this one can make it too.
Most radio stations however do have a core target audience and the music is hence aimed at this group. And many radio statiosn rely on their listeners being somewhat stuck to listening to whats being played for whatever reason. While at your PC to listen to web radio you are surrounded by thousands of choices, you have you CD collection, Your MP3s, probally a radio and millions of net radio stations

THis idea has been done before and it was the music being played that al;ways drove people away because they would think "why am i listening the the last 5 crap songs when i have access to something that suits my tastes better". If people tune in they need to keep them else its a complete waste of time. I guess what might help is if there was a more static schedual and themeing of teh shows so that people are tuning in because that hour suits their taste and will keep them listening to the whole show. But it would need a fair balance really so that pretty much everyone has something they might want to tune into and people wouldnt be able to stray from their theme too much, if it was down as a hiphop show then you couldnt have them playing Girls Aloud records ect ect
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote