View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2017, 23:23   #366
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

You have completely misunderstood me. I want to stop others violating em against me! Yes I want to bind my alliance more thoroughly too but that is simply because I want to be sure what the agreement means. I DO NOT want to be finding loopholes, I want to be closing them tyvm. I want to be preventing more agreements where both p3n and another alliance think the other has broken the agreement because we were too lax when it came to setting the terms. Stop assuming the worst of everyone. The point for me of this discussion has been to try and highlight to people that they can do diplomacy better not to encourage them to find ways around agreements. Good agreements build better will between alliances. Improve relations, and hopefully remove some of the hate and poison from the game.

And while you say you represent no one everyone stands where they sit as they say. You are in ult, your posts are oddly pro ult. I am in p3n and my posts are oddly pro p3n despite us both trying to put forward neutral rational arguments.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 30 Apr 2017 at 23:33.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote