View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2006, 16:50   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] league #20 (starts Sat 18 March)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Well that really is a shame. I enjoy these predictions extremely much, but i really understand the amount of work you surely must put into them.
They'll run as long as people want them. I quite like creating/updating them. It just seems like the reminders are taking more time than the actual running of them lately and when I'm having to remind people all the time, it makes me wonder how much they really want to play. Winning against 8 people obviously isn't as rewarding as winning against 16, which was the average entry this time last year.

The 'big' league is the most work as that's all done manually. If I find I'm writing "did not predict" next to half a dozen names, when they've all been reminded and saturday is obviously a well-known time for football matches to take place, then of course I'm going to question whether that will still be running next season.

I like this league most. I think the scoring system has improved every year and it's much better than it used to be. We just don't seem to get any new players, even though it starts again at 0 every couple of weeks.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote