View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2014, 09:29   #57
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
this set is ok, but it isn't finished. There are several flaws that you've probably haven't noticed. And at the pace we are preparing for R59, i sence another unfinished set again.
Yeah it's been noticed :P Still, I'd like this set to be finetuned for perhaps not next round but the one after. It's a good set, and some minor changes and logic fixes would make it better (cutter price, or etd FR pod e/r as prime examples) (thief name :P).

That said, I'd be hard pressed to find something OP or particularly underwhelming (except perhaps zik as a whole :P) I do kind of miss the FR pods for cat, but understand why they were excluded.

Anyway since I'm a bit of a rogue I considered getting involved with this, but there's probably a LOT of other people far better for the job.

In any case, I did mess around early round with a somewhat different approach. It is on the main tab labelled "Support Classes"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=482493826

(hope that works :P)

Make sure to read the comment on the right hand side.

I eventually dismissed it because there was put too much pressure on the FR/DE classes (with FI and CR not really being able to target one anoher), but it might inspire someone or something.

The idea was that every race can solo by using 2 classes (so by using FR+DE, or FI+CO), or team up with FI or CO (etc) only. I think this would allow for more creativity in alliance and personal strategies.