View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 19:47   #49
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Back on the topic, CT were absolutely piss poor. Fleet crashes, terrible defences, lack of impetus into fighting wolfpack there is a long list that you could attribute against them. My commentary on the round 20 winners ceremony says a lot.

<[CT]aNgRyDuCk> I'd thought about it for a long time, but had no reason to quit 1up, and with no 1up, no exi, this round, we had all the right ppl available

<@Lok> "we thought we could get a team of really average people from 1up together and win quite easily"

And this round, how it showed.

CT's performance in round 21 was lacking, certainly... and ofcourse not what we expected...but your take on CT's members couldn't be further from the truth tbh.... they aren't average people, they are all players who have in the past have shown solid playing ability and been a part of winning alliances.... the single biggest factor in CT's performance in round 21 was inactivity. Not only did the HC not pull their weight activity wise, because of the HC's inactivity, it became contageous and spread throughout the alliance like a wildfire. Bluey for example really got ragged out because basically the rest of the HC dropped the ball and "expected", or "assumed" that she, or someone else would carry the ball where day to day alliance housekeeping duties were concerned. Real life played a huge part in the CT HC's inactivity, but no excuses, we needed to be more active and we weren't. Gm, JeZz, Adastra, Arfy, Sven, and a few others DID step up and pick up the slack as the round progressed, but it was too little too late, by that time we had lost the motivation and interest of the alliances membership. Without those Senior MO's stepping up and getting things done CT would have fallen off the map, it's a testament to their hard work that CT stayed in the top 5.

We expect round 22 to be different. We will tighten down in a lot of areas, and we expect to be in much better shape next round. Ofcourse I'm not one to try and predict the future, but I do know we are already working towards a lot of improvements, starting with a more active HC.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 4 Jun 2007 at 20:40.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote