View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 10:06   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh

Who started Wolfpack btw? im curious of it`s history.. Was not Wolfpack a core who left from VtS because of sertain differenties in the structure?

Biggdogg, TiG and teh real pro`s of this game started it, am i right?
A few selected VtS core started Wolfpack since they were pretty much tired of VtS and Fury clogging up the universe with the big fat fleets and their big fat NAP.

Biggdogg, TiG, decoy, Agamemnon, LX, etc.. think Game might have blowjobed his way there aswell... I hanged around wit them before they went official, but never really joined.. Fury and such...

Wolfpack was actually the channel for Fury and Legion's Execs, where we plotted how to murder Bluetuba, kill of RB, murder TE and laugh at IPC. Good times The Wolfpack of nowdays have nothing in common with the original, besides ripping off the name.