View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2006, 23:07   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I can say without doubt that not a single one of the defences involved one of the inactives in tag being as none of them were in 1up channels and were told implicitly, prio to being added to tag, not to make any sort of effort with thier planet beyond logging in often enough not to get deleted.
Fair enough, however my point still remains that they were there to do a specific job and they did it and it helped 1up and this job involved having more total people playing, in whatever fashion, for 1up than the alliance limit would allow.

Quote:
It's only more obvious because you've just decided to leave scanners out of your original post. Scanners have been out of tag since they first appeared for some alliances making it a more frequent and long term affecting tactic than anything 1up did.
I've frequently pointed out that scanners do contravene the support planets rule. I'll forgive you for not noticing this but I would like to point out that all my posts are wonderful and you would gain from reading them. However if you like my position can be left open to include any examples of out-of-tag play you can find including scan planets.