View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2014, 15:52   #32
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Public planet tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
There are more to PA than just "easy" roids
You might want to tell everyone else that...? I see every major alliance hitting 2:8 with huge waves time and time again, eventho there are no planets in the big allies in that gal. CT, BF, ND, and p3ng has all hit that gal several times this round, and allies like rainbows has done so once. So i would assume you are dead wrong? There is ONLY "easy" roids to PA. If you're not parttaking in the "easy roids" race, you belong to a group of 10% of the pa players and that makes you a minority and your general unsupported statements void.

Implementing a basher friendly machanism to prevent 1 or 2 people from spreading phone numbers is so far out there that i don't know what to say.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote