View Single Post
Unread 6 Mar 2017, 16:01   #524
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Issue is here that butch3r muddies the water when it comes to cheating, he needs to define clearly what he means as he seems to start with what certain people do to get the win, ship/roid farming, when failing to prosecute them due to lack of evidence or mh he rightly targets scan bots but then seems to expand the scan bot to anyone using scripting to help in scanning.

my definition of scan bot is that which was run by a certain alliance some rounds ago where there was a command used by hc on the bot to log in the planet and start scanning, the bot would return the captia image to allow a responce to login. there was no action made by the owner of the planet, though the owner in this case may of been a multi anyway.

I would suggest focusing on the cheaters who cheat for personal gain, where it is easy to define the actions as against the rules and focus on proving and enforcing.

I tire of the war against scripts that butch3r has been on because he is calling some things cheating that have been confirmed by PA Team as within the rules.

Go after those who use bots to login and do actions without registered users action, ship farming and roid farming.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote