View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 23:10   #40
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
10 is too many privates
7 absoulte tops, 5 is recommended
I like you smudge a lot, but you dont play the game.

Its annoying. I have paid for every round since its gone p2p on average buying 3 accounts.

Even though I pay for a service its all down to luck as to how I do to a certain extent.

Paying for it, having my own private galaxy no longer do luck factors of exiling etc come into play but insted its my own cock ups that lead to my downfall.

Adding to this, 5 players isnt enough. The galaxies are what 15/16 now? Thats still 10 randoms on top of the "5 bp", bps are 3 so potentially you get minimum 3 decent players in a 16 man galaxy.

Galaxy politics have left the game, and the game is alliance centred which is perhaps even more detremental to a noob coming into the game. I always found it was harder for someone to get into an alliance than a galaxy.