View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 09:53   #7
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
dont agree.

You got 24 Hrs to PM/Mail/Contact the GC in any way to tell the galaxy what you can do and what you cant do for them. I got 2 Scanners ingal, and it worked nice with both within the 24 Hours. We are all happy bunnys and ranked Top10 with gal...

Those 24 Hours Exile Protection are enough, if you are absent you just mail the GC and he will understand.
Clearly you're a retard. You didn't read his post. I've summarised why your post is shit and even bolded some bits, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtoTheZ
One night I log in to find I'd been exiled and kickbanned from the gal channel for 'not chatting on IRC'. Certainly made me look like a shmuck for helping them out, didn't it?
Around ten days after arriving I find (after no warning) that I've been exiled and kickbanned from the gal channel so they 'could recieve a bigger planet in the next exile'.
...asking me to join the IRC channel. I enter it and greet the channel to find one active person, who asks if I'm the new guy. Then he (or she) stops talking.
Guess what happens next guys! I'm exiled and kickbanned from the gal channel for 'not helping [them] much'
Also, having to change my auto-perform and reintroduce myself every week sucks.
Xto is saying how he *did* meet the requirements and did everything they ask and yet they still exiled him.

P.S. I agree, the exile system is complete shit.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote