View Single Post
Unread 30 Sep 2010, 12:56   #83
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
What evidence, it has never been tested. You're blinded or biaised.

Look up mz's posts about tag limit and playerbase.
Combine this with the market for lemons.
Combine this with the rest of jesters post (which is linked to a few posts back, I think on page one)

Then come back.

Let it sink in a bit.

Then reply again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I believe small tags are a necessary step to get more players. Old PA is coming to an end. The best for PA would be for the old players to leave and let the owner with money and ideas implement something that will please new people.
Just take a step back and look at yourself.
By now you have probably already seen the errors of your ways, but nonetheless I am addressing this too.

What will happen with small tags, as has been posted before, is that a few tags will outclass the other tags by a bigger margin than we see now. New players, who will not be able to join the 'high rank' tags (because of all the arguments already posted before), will also not be able to join a 'middle rank' tag, since that is where all the rejects from the previous 'high tag' ranks are. Now they might start up a tag on their own. Mind you, these are 'new' players. For arguments sake, we assume they are irc active.
How in gods world will the game be fun for them, coming in green, being maulded by the current player base.

Comprehensed: You are suggesting that grouping 'new' players in homogenous tags is a good thing for them and the game.
I already showed you a counter argument why this wouldn't be a good idea, yet you haven't posted a single argument why it would be.

If you actually read all the posts I referred to above, you could try and counter the previous point. My predicition is that you will or not read the posts or fail miserably anyhow.