View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2011, 03:20   #230
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
At PT 403, ND stood alone.. that is the topic..

No I did not say to ODDR, NAP ME OR ND would leave. I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed. As for Threatening, yes, I said in my above post, shake because ND threatened someone, because we never do, and ohh my, its not like other alliances do the same shit. Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.
So threatening ODDR for a NAP never happened, m8.

As for this:

More like, Oh I tried. You were the only one I could get in touch with because your HC is inactive, and I know you are sitting right there. I never said I'd be hitting ROCK on certain nights, I said if this incomming didn't stop ND would be hitting ROCK, which I do not want to happen. Now I dont care tbh. There is not 1 time I asked a NAP from ROCK or ODDR, i said I wanted an official word from A or B. Neither ODDR nor ROCk could give me A or B, because they need to ask C for permission. Im sure we all know who C is, and if the rest of the universe doesn't see it, silly shame on you.

We will continue to have fun no matter what you guys send at us. And MaX, my apologies but did I ever even talk to your ass on IRC? You seem to know so much about me but yet never pm'd me to care to say hello.

I knew AD needed a fire thread this round.
tbh you don't know who C is, If you talk to an ODDR HC that means any other ODDR HC has to be informed, your inplying again that C is apprime like always. i'll make it clear for you once and for all ODDR decides for ODDR allone. Rock are very good friends, Apprime has always been a solid partner, but even then we spend more time talking to ND and CT then even to Apprime every round.

no kidding here, the only thing and I speak for myself here and not for ODDR every time i get a whiny PM, message from ND or CT this seems to last for the entire round, you guys can realyl nag someone in to choosing the other side. it's a gift few people have, keep on to it.